2cu Terms and Conditions
The term “2cu” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office can be contacted through our feedback link. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- All users of the site are encouraged to list services or update information about services they use.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- It is expressly forbidden to post any pornographic material either in written or graphical form. This includes nudity that may be termed artistic. It is also forbidden to post text that contains words or language that may imply inappropriate content, slander or give offence. There is no absolute right for any service provider to list their data on this site.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without 2cu’s prior written consent.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, 2cu takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of New Zealand.